TRIMET produces high-quality aluminium die casting parts in Harzgerode in line with the individual requirements of our customers in the automotive, electrical, and mechanical engineering industries. Besides conventional and heat-treated die casting parts, weldable parts are also produced here.
You require special die casting parts – we produce them in our Harzgerode foundry
All your aluminium die casting parts from one location
Our employees in Harzgerode also work on the development and design of tools, mold production, and surface finishes as well as the mechanical processing of aluminium die casting parts and assembly of finished components. The facilities at Harzgerode are rounded off by a modern smelting and recycling plant.
The aluminium foundry in Harzgerode:
- 16 die casting machines with closing pressure between 1,400 metric tons and 2,800 metric tons
- 3 gravity die casting plants
- 22 tie bars for mechanical processing
- 20 CNC processing plants
- 4 heat treatment furnaces
- 4.5 million products cast annually
- Main products in the automotive and solar industries: gearboxes, chassis, engine blocks, solar technology, vehicle bodies, etc.
- Approx. 480 employees and approx. 60 trainees