The electrolysis plant with adjoining foundry in the Savoy Alps was established in 1907 and can thus look back on a long tradition. The plant specializes in the production of aluminium wire and satisfies the highest technical standards relating to the process of electrolysis. From the type of alloy and profile to the finish, we produce aluminium completely in line with your requirements and desired specifications.
You want consistency – we have a tradition dating back more than 100 years
You can continue working with our aluminium right away
Together with the location in Castelsarrasin, the plant primarily supplies the energy and automotive industries. They use the aluminium wire to make electric cables and connecting components among other things.
An overview of the Saint-Jean-de-Maurienne plant:
- 180 electrolytic furnaces in 2 production halls (120 AP30 furnaces and 60 AP18 furnaces)
- 9 casting furnaces (each 20–25 t), gas-heated
- 3 wire casting plants
- 1 casting plant for T-ingots
- 1 vertical continuous casters
- Various cutting, processing, and packaging plants
- 145,000 metric tons of primary aluminum produced annually
- 145,000 metric tons of cast products produced annually
- 600 employees