Do you want to gain some initial experience in the world of work and see what it’s like working with colleagues on tricky tasks and learning something new every day? At TRIMET you can do an internship in many different areas and find out where your personal strengths lie. This will make it easier for you to make a decision regarding your career path later on – it may even be an apprenticeship at TRIMET.
You want to discover your strengths – we offer you an exciting internship
Requirements for an internship for school students at TRIMET:
- Minimum age: 15 years old
- Application period: two months ahead
- Duration of an intership: at least two weeks
The following documents must be included in your application:
- A cover letter stating the desired job, time period, and preferred location
- Curriculum vitae
- Copies of your last three school reports
- School enrollment documentation
We look forward to receiving your application!