For health and safety in the workplace
We want to offer every employee an environment in which they can work happily, safely, and healthily.
In the area of occupational health and safety, we are guided by the following principles:
- Our declared aim is an accident-free workplace.
- We all have a responsibility for ensuring safe and healthy working practices – everyone looks out for each other and for themselves. Our management team has an extra degree of responsibility in this regard. We want to make sure that everyone is in a position to live up to this responsibility.
- We all want to set a good example for one another.
- We will constantly identify opportunities for improvement and put them into practice by taking the appropriate measures. In doing so, we scrutinize established practices and are open to new ideas.
- We make sure that our activities in the area of occupational safety are transparent and learn from each other by speaking openly.
- We continuously learn to recognize dangers and deal with them where we cannot avoid them.
- We act on the conviction that no work is so urgent that it cannot be carried out safely.
- We are committed to maintaining and promoting the health of our employees.
The implementation of the prevention strategy “VISION ZERO. Zero accidents – healthy work!” in cooperation with the German Social Accident Insurance Institution for the raw materials and the chemical industry (BG RCI) complements our existing activities. Further information can be found on the BG RCI and VISION ZERO.Global websites.
We take a holistic approach to health protection. Accordingly, TRIMET’s health management services cover a broad spectrum:
- Services for promoting mental well-being.
- Addiction prevention and advice.
- Tests for diabetes and the early identification of bowel cancer.