Our employees who work there ensure that scrap from industry and waste management as well as residue from the aluminium production process can be recycled with no loss of quality.
You want eco-friendly production – we recycle your aluminium round the clock
Benefit from plants in the immediate vicinity
We have linked the Gelsenkirchen site with our recycling plant and research center in Harzgerode. Accordingly, TRIMET produces and recycles aluminium in the immediate vicinity of its customers, who primarily come from the automotive, electrical, and mechanical engineering industries. We not only produce standard alloys that conform to industry norms, but also special custom alloys.
An overview of the Gelsenkirchen plant:
- 2 rotary drum furnaces each with a capacity of 25 to approx. 40 metric tons
- 5 tilting hearth/melting furnaces with capacity ranging from 25 to approx. 30 metric tons
- 3 liquid casting stations
- 2 casting lines for remelting ingots with a casting capacity of 5 metric tons
- 92 employees, including 2 trainees