Our employees are our greatest asset and the most important factor in our success. This is why we would like to offer all our employees an environment in which they enjoy working with us safely and healthily.
Guiding Principle on Occupational Safety and Health Protection
We orient ourselves on the following guiding principles.
- Our declared goal is accident-free work.
- We are all responsible for safe and healthy work practices – one for all and each for him or herself. Our managers have a special level of responsibility in this process. We want to enable everyone to fulfill this responsibility.
- We all want to set a good example for one another.
- We will continually identify improvement opportunities and put them into practice through suitable measures. In doing so, we put the status quo to the test and are always open to new ideas.
- We make our occupational safety activities transparent and learn from one another through open discussions.
- We continuously learn to recognize potential hazards and to confront these when they cannot be avoided.
- We firmly believe that no work is so urgent that it cannot be carried out safely.
- We are committed to maintaining and promoting the health of our employees.
The implementation of the prevention strategy “VISION ZERO. Zero accidents – healthy work!” in cooperation with the German Social Accident Insurance Institution for the raw materials and the chemical industry (BG RCI) complements our existing activities.