Human rights are a universal good. They are inalienable and indivisible rights to which every human being everywhere in the world is entitled. TRIMET is committed to these rights, as described by the United Nations International Labour Organization in its Declaration on Principles and Rights at Work and in the UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights. TRIMET has defined these principles in its Code of Human Rights. It includes principles for employees, local residents of production sites and suppliers.
We have drawn up a Code of Human Rights and Working Conditions
Promotion of human rights and good working conditions with regard to
- Occupational health and safety
- Working hours
- Right to privacy, protection of personal data
- Protection against discrimination and harassment
- Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining
- Prohibition of forced labor
- Prohibition of child labor
TRIMET respects the human rights of local residents near its production sites and is committed to using environmentally sound processes and procedures and minimizing any negative impacts on the population.
Promotion of human rights and good working conditions
- TRIMET expects its suppliers to comply with human rights and works towards ensuring this compliance within the scope of its influence.
TRIMET’s complete Code of Human Rights is available for download here. Beyond its production sites, TRIMET also endeavors to implement the principles in those areas where the medium-sized family business can exert its influence.
TRIMET regularly reviews the implementation of the Code and adapts its provisions as necessary.
Further information: TRIMET Compliance Contact Point firstname.lastname@example.org