Promotion of human rights and good working conditions with regard to
- Occupational health and safety
- Working hours
- Right to privacy, protection of personal data
- Protection against discrimination and harassment
- Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining
- Prohibition of forced labor
- Prohibition of child labor
TRIMET respects the human rights of local residents near its production sites and is committed to using environmentally sound processes and procedures and minimizing any negative impacts on the population.
Promotion of human rights and good working conditions
- TRIMET expects its suppliers to comply with human rights and works towards ensuring this compliance within the scope of its influence.
TRIMET’s complete Code of Human Rights is available for download here. Beyond its production sites, TRIMET also endeavors to implement the principles in those areas where the medium-sized family business can exert its influence.
TRIMET regularly reviews the implementation of the Code and adapts its provisions as necessary.
Further information: TRIMET Compliance Contact Point email@example.com